In addition to a brand new CNC Machine, Cumberland Group have invested in a single-blade beam saw controlled by PC/PLC control system. The saw is designed to cut solid wood panels or panel stacks and its products (chipboards, MDF panels, multilayer panels, plywood panels and fibre panels).
Selectable air blowing table:
- The possibility to enable/disable the air blowing device on each table section via independent motors, ensuring optimal sliding of the panels only where it is needed.
FLEXCUT unit: incomparable flexibility and productivity.
- Increasing of productivity up to 30% and space saving up to 20% owing to the simultaneous execution of both rip and cross cuts.
In few seconds the “SAW-SET” device carries out a fast and precise tools adjustment due to the electronic setting, allowing an intuitive use of the machine and a productivity increase.
- Maestro Cut: easy and powerful software to programme and create all the panels imaginable.
- Intuitive, reliable and customizable operator’s interface depending on customers’ needs.
- Materials stock: creation of a panels storage with an integrated bi-directional connection to Maestro Watch
- Off-cuts stock: automatic off-cut restocking that will be displayed together with the materials stock
- Parts handling management during machining: parking solution for end products, off-cuts and scraps.